Saturday 12 May 2007

I would like to share my thoughts about the quality of these classes

I have been taking private lessons online for over 3 months and I would like to share my thoughts about the quality of these classes. At first I was nervous about sending money to someone at a school that I knew very little about but I took the plunge and used Pay Pal to pay for my first series of 10 lessons. That went smoothly and soon I was introduced to my teacher, Gladys. She is very qualified and patient. We have worked together through some complicated grammar rules and practiced conversation. She always makes me feel good about what I am learning and never makes me feel stupid when I forget something we have already discussed. Her sense of humor also helps make the lessons fun. Her patience has helped me stay with my goal of becoming more fluent. I have already taken over 30 lessons and plan to continue into the future. I recommend this school to anyone interested in learning. Patty Dodson

No comments: