Friday 3 August 2012

Studying Spanish at Jabel Tinamit

I highly recommend studying Spanish at Jabel Tinamit.  It is the best Spanish language school I have ever attended.  The owners and the teachers are professional and very knowledgable of the Spanish laguage.  The teachers are well trained with knowing exactly how to gear and direct the classes.  They cater to the needs of the students and focus on what they need help with the most.  The owners are also very helpful and caring.  They went out of their way to make me feel at home.  The school always has super fun activities planned during the week so the students have other opportunities to practice their spanish and learn about the culture and history of Guatemala. 

The host families are also great.  For anyone wanting a full immersion experience, home stay is the way to go.  The host families are very kind and do everything they can to make the students feel welcome, comfortable, and right at home.  

Jabel Tinamit has a great reputation and I can honestly say that my Spanish has improved leaps and bounds all because of my experience here.  This has been an experience that I throughly enjoyed and will never forget.  I will definitely be back to study at Jabel Tinamit in the future.

No comments: