Saturday 12 May 2007

My opinion on the online Spanish "JAN "

My opinion on the online Spanish classes with Jabel Tinamit Spanish School.I have now had approximately 20 one hour online lessons with my Spanish teacher Canderalia. My level of Spanish is intermediate and although I have gone through all the Spanish grammar in a local school, I need to keep repeating and practicing all the various tenses and verbs, which Canderalia goes through with me very thoroughly. She doesn't let me get away with anything, and corrects me every time I make an mistake, which is what I need. We also spend a good part of each lesson getting to know each other and each others Countries customs and way of life using general conversation Spanish. This has proved very beneficial in overcoming my lack of confidence in speaking - as well as very enjoyable. I did have a few dropped connection problems when I had a 1mb connection speed, but now that I have 3mb I have had no problems at all and the lessons are very clear.Compared to local prices, a one to one lesson with a teacher from this experienced language school using their online option, is extremely affordable and I would recommend them to anyone without hesitation. I have just booked up for a further 20 lesson block which saves me even more, and am looking forward to improving my Spanish from the comfort of my own home, in a stress free and fun way.

No comments: