Wednesday 16 May 2007

My online Spanish classes with Candelaria

Learning online has been a very positive experience for me. It has allowed me to learn language like youngsters learn language. They listen, repeat words, make phrases, and finally speak with sentences. Children learn tenses, vocabulary, and concepts very naturally. My online classes with Candelaria have allowed me to pursue this style of learning. My frustration with the artificial style that language schools use was immense. Why conjugate verbs on day one of class? Why was I using only the present tense after three weeks of attending classes? Why could I not speak the language? Learn to speak the basics and make your self understood in more than the present tense and then enhance with the conjugations and other things is my philosophy.

Learning online with Candelaria has allowed me to put my thoughts about what should be happening into practice. It has allowed me to taylor my program. It also gives me flexibility for my class sessions and my study time.

Thank you Candelaria.

Ken
Calgary, Canada

No comments: